Sunday 16 September 2012

Normal sunday

Hi, i'm here blogging coz i kept dying on blackshot since my Sniper expires T^T. I'm not good with rifle. Snipers are the best. OneShotKill.

So last wed had steamboat with friends. Bought too much ingredient so a lot left over. Got two special guest, Seng Hwee and wj gf aka Jessica. Zx,shaw, josh, wj stayed over. We watch 4 movies st8 to morning until everyone is sleeping.

I dun think there will be any outings anymore since everyone going fly japan or thailand or work or preset-ed date.

Sooooo.. I not doing nothing during these days. I have been coming up with a story line for my manga.  Well its only in my head, i haven done any paper work, gonna start tonight! Ermm u can say that i had nothing better to do also, and YES i had nothing better to do okay? so i had 3 weeks b4 school. Lets see my holiday plans.
-Try to learn japanese
-Learn how to make onigiri(which i tried and i wan to prefect it)
-Learn to draw manga/anime
-Do more exercise(be it gym or going MMA)
-Complete watching Clannad, and anime i couldn't watch coz wasted time studying
-Complete playing Blazblue, AC1, Fate stay night.
-Complete reading Yankee-kun to Megane-chan and Mahou sensei Negima
-At least 1 dinner tgt with the sec sch friends
-At least 1 outing tgt with the sec sch friends

-One day shop for new Tshirts
-Go to Zixing house play guitar hero
-Go to Shawleong house to play naruto
-Go Ruwen house sit sit
-Persuade my parents to buy PS3

-Wish for money to drop down from the sky

So the strikeout are things that i dun wan to do anymore. So the 3 weeks, i will be staying at home sleep, eat, watch anime, blackshot, draw. Yup i dun really have anyone to ask me out. Yes, i have no money either. And dun keep telling me go work. Coz when i go work, i wun be free, and same thing, no outing. Yes dun start coming to lecture me, recently a lot ppl been trying to lecture me with their big reasonings and shit. Ya so fuck off. I'm enjoying my life in a cheap and relaxing way. A lot of ppl are saying my life is boring and shit. Well, i like this kind of peaceful life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment