Tuesday 18 September 2012

Escape

One of the reasons why i love anime is becoz it allows me to escape from the reality world. I rmb how i started to get addicted to anime, is becoz of something that made me depressed(I'm not going to say what it is) and i keep thinking about it. Soooo~ I just watched a lot of anime, and it really divert my thoughts away. I really love watching random comedy anime, coz they do really stupid stuff. Like nijijou, daily lives of high school boys, now got 1 called Kill me baby also very funny and cute.
When i watch anime, even my mum call me i also dunno.
So everyone have their own ways to cheer themselves up.

And i dun just watch anime whenever i'm sad. I watch it almost everyday, and yes, i had too much free time too, dun jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment