Wednesday 26 September 2012

Fav food

These is some of my fav food!!













SHIN RAMYUN~~~!!! This is one of my favorite instant noodle. The type that i eat everyday i also wun mind 1. REALLY DAMN NICE!!!! A bit spicy spicy, but not very spicy also. Just nice. And i can't take very spicy food. And i love to eat CUP NOODLES too. except for tomyum.

Nxt will be SUSHI~
Small small cute cute. I like tamago sushi, unagi sushi and tuna sushi. I think still got others. But that 3 is my top fav.

Sandwich.
I like to toast 1 side of the bread, along with a honey baked ham and a slice of cheese on top. Thn will some sort of melt the cheese also, thn put a normal bread on top. WALA~ grilled honey baked cheesy sandwich~

halfboil egg with bread and kopi for breakfast.
Seldom eat dimsum for breakfast coz they are expensive.

Chicken rice. Actually i'm quite fond of eating chicken rice, but must be nice 1, not like those selfish give little little chicken 1.

Chocolate. Although i dun like to eat sweets, chocolate is an exception~

Cheese roti prata. I just love things with cheese. and Cheese plus curry actually not bad. Double the stickyness.

Western food. Although they are expensive, i dun mind eating them once in a while.

Burger king. I just love their onion rings~~ And the mushroom grill chicken burger not bad. Oh and the double fish burger too!

Still got somemore, but i will stop here.



No comments:

Post a Comment