Thursday 20 September 2012

Five senses

Sight, taste, smell, touch, hear. These are the 5 senses we have. Oh and i believe the sixth sense is depend on your alertness and how great ur 5 sense is. E.g. Some animal can sense the rain/storm b4 it really come. I believe their strong sense of hearing in wind and smell of atmosphere enable to let them know.

So today topic will be, Which of these 5 senses i dun wan to lose the most. So for me, it will be my sight.
If i lose my other senses, e.g
hearing, i can communicated with words on paper.
taste, will i think i still can survive in a more boring way
touch, means i feel no pain? okay i dun understand losing sense of touch
smell, same as tase

But if i lose my sight, i cannot see a lot of things, and i will live in darkness for my life.
There are a lot of things i wanted to see.
Snow falling from the sky was something i always wanted to see from as a child til now. So b4 i gone blind or die, i want to see snow at least once. I dun wan fake snow. That is the only child's dream i had. I will fulfilled it one day. And i will build snowman! Muahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment