Saturday 22 September 2012

Bits of my childhood

Alright this post will be me trying to rmb any bits of my childhood. So whatever comes in mind i write here. To be honest i dun really rmb what i did as a child, coz most is very boring stuff. So here it go..

Running for yellow house for p1 and p2. rest of the years sit there watch.

Played super mario until final stage which is 8 i think thn beat it 1 time only.

Contra, rainbow island, super mario was my fav.

This current house i'm living in is my 2nd house, i dun have any memories on the 1st 1.

Play catching in the artroom.

Some "Think they prefect very big" Prefect makes me hate prefect. That's why when i was chosen for selection, i gave troll answers.
1st qns,"If recess time is up, a student still eating, what will you do?"
"Call him eat faster"
"What if they dun listen?"
"Call teacher"
"What if no teacher?"(This qns too wtf liao)
"No teacher how to have school?"

2nd qns,"If u are a teacher and brings ur students to hiking and one of them is missing, what will you do?"
"Find him"
"What if cannot find?"
"But this select for prefect right? Why become teacher?"

Seriously i still rmb, those qns were retarded, and i was interviewed by 2 teachers and the head prefect(Which i dun like him)

Catching tappod.

Catch fish in drain.

A friend gave me fishes.

Fav toy was lego.

Always wanted to see snow. And got confused why here no snow.

Every year, teachers complain about my english.

Learnt to ride bicycle in K2.

Played bayblade with other kids in the play grd.

Fav cartoon was pokemon, doraemon.

Nvr understood trading cards game until i'm older( like yugioh and duelmaster)

Got my spec at K2

Amazed by battleon

Chess club in pri sch. Met some retarded players, as in not noob, is lose alrdy they like become retarded mode and start playing with the pieces.

Forced to join a chess competition at p6, lost at 1st round coz its too troublesome.

Fav food at pri sch was hor fun.

Got lost in a supermarket, starts crying. (This 1 i very very young, but i still rmb)

Fed a dog bone.

Bro always cry from p2-5. As in very little things he jiu cry liao, causing my relatives always say i bully him. Until i sian alrdy. But he still can fight back when younger thn p2, not sure why when he at p2, he always cry.

At young, i do hate my bro coz he always cry and causing all my relative to think i'm a big bully. Somehow got used to it, and since everyone thinks like that, might as well bully until he stop crying.

Discovered how to fold a shuriken by myself. Its actually made by this china guy, but he dun wan teach ppl. So i unfolded it and learn myself muhahaha.

Taught everyone how to fold during p5 for game station in some carnival.
(The game is throw the shuriken and hit the cans)

Some of my classmates are complain king

Bronze all the way for nafa.

Joined at a helper for a dance competition, which is to remove the chairs halfway when my classmates are dancing. Purpose is to skip class and follow the dancers go practice.
My class got 1st.

Always sleep at 10 latest 1030

Actually studied for Spelling of english and chinese.

Watch Tv most of the time since i dun have much toys to play with. Resulting in my poor eye sight now.

Neopets are pretty boring to me.

Mom sent me and my bro for art lessons when i'm p5-6. Not sure why, but i came up with a theory when i'm older that is she always see ppl sending their children for classes and piano or something, so she sent us to go art lessons since its cheap.



Okay i will stop here. These are some of my childhood moments. Dun really have any epic de, just very normal.
















No comments:

Post a Comment