Friday 24 August 2012

"Running away" Dreams

Okay, this post is about me, really running away or escaping from something in my dreams. As in the something is really chasing me and i had to ran away.

Each time is different, but the concept is the same. Sort of like an adventure dream like that, very thrilling.

As far as i could rmb, there are all sorts of things i ran away from. Person holding knife, monster, ghost, catching, Ppl that i stole they stuff from, etc.

As im escaping, i think my skills improved a lot. As in i rmb last time i could only jump down a whole flight of stairs. Thn i could jump of building to either other side/ground. Thn is i could teleport a short distance. Now the most recent 1 is i could pass through walls/glass. I could feel that in my dreams, i just naturally can do it.

Apart from the abilities i mentioned above, I had none other... Maybe nxt time i could fly? Hohoho

This post is only in my dreams. I could rmb coz these type of dreams happened to me alot. Not sure why but i actually find it fun, even if scary stuff is chasing. And OFCOZ, not in reality!!

No comments:

Post a Comment