Sunday 9 December 2012

Holidayzzz

Yay! Its holiday! But its only 3 weeks. Still okay, i think 3 weeks should be enough. Not planning to get a job since my nxt holiday which is the 6 weeks 1, i will be doing ITP(Industrial Training Programme) where sch will appoint me to some local company to work for 6 weeks. Hope i get something nice though i heard a lot ppl complain about how their bosses suck them dry or whatever.

So this sem have been quite relaxing i suppose, 3 MST, Cprog, Emath and MAPP. I think i gg for Cprog and math but i think still can pass la. MAPP was fking easy, learnt 5 chap in 5 hours 9pm to 2am, the latest i had ever studied to in my whole education life. Just reading the txtbook, and i'm surprised that i actually understand it! So maybe i should do that more often? Nah, my lazyness will kick in in the end.

So i haven been doing things like out of the ordinary, so there's nth much to blog about recently(Excuses). Ah, I FINALLY GOT PS3!!! YES! After like so long. Haha, completed prototype 1 just b4 my MAPP test coz i got to the most exciting part of the story and i couldn't wait to finsh it. So now playing prototype2, it just came out this year i think. Maybe i should do a review on it when i'm boring during my holiday. Oh, and shaw lend me naruto generation. Choinged the storymode to unlock all the characters with my bro. Done it in like total 6hrs? Hahaha could had been faster but at some point we just keep losing and not willing to lower down the level of difficulty. Its was fun trying out all the characters and seeing their ulti jutsu. Some of my fav char are, Sasori, Young Lee, Young Kiba and maybe Mizukaga. Hmm.. I think i can use almost all the characters including puppet users XD(Haolian), but no matter how high my skill is, there will be better players from other place when i play in online mode. And its damn lagggg!!

Started watching Fate/stay night. I think it was not bad, but other ppl says fate/zero will be nicer, so i'm lookin forward to it. Also watching Yuru Yuri season 2. Hahaha a light comedy anime.
Read Medaka box to the latest chapter. Ahhh! Cant wait for the new 1 to come out! Coz its reaching the exciting part! Its a awesome manga and i totally recommend it, supernatural and school life and i like the way the add in the comedy and the drawing style for this manga, all the characters and very pretty and handsome but its not a shoujo manga. Decided to start reading naruto manga to update myself for naruto too.

So that's about it. Will blog more since its holiday time and i will probably be bored at some point. And damn! Mixpod in down and no music.

No comments:

Post a Comment