Monday 3 December 2012

18

So.. I finally turned 18? HAHAHAHAHAHA! Like finally i can go buy alcohol or 4D or Toto on my own!!! LOL!

Hahaha so for this so called "Special day" by most of the ppl on earth, is just a normal day for me.  Maybe for some various reasons this day lost its meaning to me in the past years, but i'm still grateful to those who rmbed to wished me!!

Parents gave me ang bao, and ordered pizza for dinner! Haha it has been ages since i eat!(Actually not so long). So spent my day just slacking ard my house, playing PS3, and comp. Oh and those minutes that i spent on reading thru for MST that dun add up to 30min. Hahaha just dun feel the stress for MST leh..

Hmm.. So i will be having my test later, so now that im 18, maybe my brain automatic become better? Hahaha! jk!

Ehh, so as i see, ppl wish for something during their bday right? So i wish that my MST will pass at least for the two paper later :) Since i didn't really study at all.

1-2=baby
3-5= toddlers
6-12=children
13-17=teenager
18=21=young adult
21+=adult
(GY Logic)
So i always see it as from 17 become 18 is like evolving from Teen to young adult right? So its time to be mature! Not that i know how to, but its kinda like being able to think properly right? Hmmm... and i feel my personality has change for the better! I am no longer upset about unnecessary stuff, i could control my temper more and the things that affects me dun affect me anymore as i learnt to dun care. 

Haha and once again, Thanks to those who wished me and my parents who wasted money to order piazza for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment