Thursday 14 June 2012

Update in life

So, damn long no blog about my life liao. Actually want to blog after my exam, but then forgot, so i will blog them now.

Exams
All exams are last min study, all least then 2 hours. The exams are quite okay, easier than expected or not sure if i did everything wrong or what XD.
So, mech2 was pretty st8 forward, all qns format is the same as last year MST. So i look thru and study the formulas and pattern of the qns b4 going to exam. Should be can pass.
Math2, Very rush module. I went to youtube and watch lecture on the topic since my teacher teach too fast, dun understand at all. Really really want to thank the ppl from youtube for making those lecture video, so math exam will alright.
IA, all drawings and concept should be no problem as teacher drill us a lot of times in lab. Last 10min at school ask those hardworkings 1 for theory qns. BUT I ANSWERED A VERY OBVIOUS QNS WRONG! sian. Lol but i have confident in my drawings.
Elecdev, didn't study this at all, so fail is expected
Thermo2, Very easy, very st8 forwarding qns, use formulas can liao. But qns 1 got 5 parts, i did 4 only!! MISSED out 1 -.-
So overall my exams should be okay. safe~~~

Holiday almost 2 weeks liao. Life really great by just slacking around, watching anime. Meet with shaw and jas and they came my house a lot of times to chill and hang around. Went to watch snow white movie with shaw jas and wj. A okay movie. Not much action, the journey too long and quite boring, jiao wei tai duo.
Went to rw place for dinner with jas shaw and josh. Ate the egg, sweet and sour pork, the chicken, and the bitter thing i nvr eat. After that, we drink and play some games. The blackcurrent drink was nice, loves the sweetness and the colour(me vampiresta). The sake not bad, not as hot as i imagined. i imagined until can blow out fire that kind LOL. Thn went home.

Left like 1 week left. Class is want outing but, i dunno really have anot. Actually i prefer 01 and 02 tgt have outing. I realized, the last outing with sec sch frens was... ermmm Flying kite at mb? which is like during the 5 months holiday, and of coz chalet. Thn the rest all dinner only.
My mini bank no money liao. PS3 i think no need buy liao. T^T
Alright, thats all for my boring life.

No comments:

Post a Comment